Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Let's try this bad boy out.

Well, I used to keep a diary. It worked as a big of an organizer because I could look back and remember what I did that day. Now a days- I do that via photos. I make sure I take at least one photo a day, and I document it on my facebook. I don't know how many people look through it, but it's a bit compulsive for me. I'm watching people left right and center make blogs, and they are all so awesome! People posting art they are working on, feelings all that jazz. It's kind of inspired me. I think I need  a place to get it all out. So, let's give this a go. Later I'll post my new art piece I think, and i'll give the run down of what it all means. For now, I am going to sign off with a picture of myself. Hahahah, oooh yeah.


So, I've been tattooing grapefruit like mad. Yesterday it didn't go as well because the fruit was hard and gushy in the wrong places... but I got some line work practicing happenning. So it was at least a little productive. I've ordered more ink so I don't waste all the "color shots" that the kit came with... They are a one use packet of ink- which is handy when it will come to tattooing people... but when you are practicing it's not so great. I keep thinking i'm wasting it, so when I'm done, I put all the excess ink on a piece of paper and decide that I will make an awesome piece of art with it. I like to say recyle- many like to say hoarding. BUT, the people who say "hoarding" often compliment me for finding a way to use to most random things in my pieces. Ahhhhh. I feel like making some art. Not some grapefruit art today though. Perhaps something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment