Friday, August 19, 2011

Colors and colors to think about on a Friday

GOOD MORNING FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDAAAAAAAY!
I feel sick. Gah. I don't know why. Perhaps because my body is craving the wonderfulness that is coffee? We shall soon find out, because it's either going to go good or bad from there. I dreamt... about Big Brother. And I also dreamt about a ginger. It was got your average ginger. She was a flourescent ginger, and her earrings matched her hair and eyebrows, which in case you missed the key point here WAS FLOURESCENT ORANGE. Tres interesting. And it also made me realize that you don't want your eyebrows to be flourescent orange. Definitely not a good look at all.
So I jump on my blog to see that the next sketch challenge- is to redesign a book cover. So naturally, I'm going to do so. Which book cover to re-design... i'm not so sure. I was thinking of going after an old favorite from my childhood, and giving it a mature twist considering i've matured since loving that book, but who are we kidding. I pounced on to netflicks last night and found a Robert Munsch special and couldn't help myself. It was there that I heard some old favorites of mine. The Paperbag Princess and, wait for it, wait for it! PURPLE GREEN AND YELLOW. Here is what the original cover looks like:


We'll soon find out what a re-design shall look like!

No comments:

Post a Comment